In this article are just a handful of items we’re noting as we wrap up our Minimalist Summer time concern and head into the prolonged weekend.
- “Color can make persons sense alive”: how one particular yard designer incorporates “zing.”
- We’re admiring this 1906 firehouse in Pittsfield, Massachusetts that is newly redone by 7 BIPOC designers by using The Kaleidoscope Challenge and opening for tours in August. E book your pay a visit to listed here.
- Remodelista beloved Atelier Vime’s very first shop, La Maison Vime, opens nowadays cease by at 24 Quai du Rhone, Vallabrègues, France.
- Help you save the date for Quite Good & Proper’s summertime warehouse sale on Saturday, July 9, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the warehouse in London extra info—and address—here.
- “I’m hoping to go see artist Duke Riley’s work at the Brooklyn Museum: scrimshaw-like drawings on whitewashed beach trash,” Margot stories.
- Look through the Fourth of July sale at Appliances Relationship, likely on now by means of July 13, with reductions, specific pricing, and two-for-1 presents.
- Three speedy storage tips to steal from a waterside kitchen.
- And a write-up from the Remodelista archives we revisit ever summertime: how to employ an unfussy components-retail outlet come across all around the household.
Might we advocate: